The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

I havent seen this in a while, and just wanted to say that it is one of my favourites, and I never would have found out about this song unless you had made this, so respect :)

Right Here, Right Now Right Here, Right Now

what other people said

this was really good, but you did exactly what I end up doing all the time- getting bored and ending it abruptly! I know the song is like 4 minutes and it would have taken ages, but this would be seriously cool if it were longer!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Holy

fucking shit that was awesome

The I of It The I of It

different

Originaly, funny, random, I loved it. nice to see games like this come through the portal every now and then :)

Bugnation Bugnation

...

Well, the gameplay is a bit choppy and glitchy at times, but the main thing that gets me is the grahpics. tweening jpegs looks naff. end of. also using more original sprites than aliens and predators would have been nice.

Music Quest Music Quest

Fantastic

Found some pretty awesome bands.
The random mode seemed to pull up lots of Beach House songs wierdly enough. I mean, i love beach house so there's no problem there! but i just thought it was strange

Anyway great app, thank you :)

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Great

I love how this made its way back onto the best tracks ever list. i remember listening to it when it was submitted :)

Rusty Chains Rusty Chains

This is

Amazing. This would as you said be perfect for a horror flash.

DanWandin responds:

Thanks for the kind words! Really appreciate it :)

|_+_perfect dreams_+_| |_+_perfect dreams_+_|

K...

Its a good song, but is it an unwritten rule that you must include symbol art in the title your song for it to get a good score? because if you look at the "best tracks ever" its all like |_+_{}R.!!M.X""*)!!))£$%!!&"(f£!£(($f m!!

tigger888 responds:

Idk, its just that i figured that i usually click on links with this in them. I thought it would just catch the eye.

DeLempicka DeLempicka

strange

i was using Tamara De Lempicka as an artist reference only last week for college! I could tell straight away this was drawn from one of her paintings, you've even got the background in your own style as well, which looks great. I appreciate this as piece of art, not a piece of ass. :)

Sarena Kimura - New Style Sarena Kimura - New Style

Well...

The face and neck are too fat for her body. Way to wide. Just re-doing the face and neck alone would make this drawing so much better.

I like how you've incorporated her possesions into the background, and the coloring/shading isn't half bad.

Buy one of those little wooden mannequins, and practice drawing the human figure from all angles. After you have sketched out the basic proportions, then you can start to draw on clothes and details. Apply this method of working to your anime style characters, and you will find the end result is more natural looking.

Practice makes perfect :)

Sunset Behind a Structure Sunset Behind a Structure

Love it

I love the detail. The title could have been more creative however :)

Izzy-A responds:

thinking of something right now. Need it for critique day